Monday, February 9, 2009

waterproof pants

I thought I spoke English--until I moved to England. There many differences so you have to mind what you say. For example, what most Americans refer to as pants the British refer to as trousers. This can become quiet comical as it was today.
Since we don't have a car, Jeremy ride our bikes almost everywhere. Today it is 39 degrees and rainy. Jeremy mentioned buying some waterproof pants to wear over his works clothes. When I Googled "waterproof pants" I got this!



Thanks to http://www.arizona.free-online.co.uk/pp_1.htm

2 comments:

Andy P. said...

Jeremy would look awesome in those. Although it would look a tad odd over his work clothes.

Kelly said...

LOL! That is so funny! Good thing he didn't tell his coworkers his plans. They would have thought he had a REAL problem! Miss ya'll too!